Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

Omg

Absolute genius

Attack of the Zombie! Attack of the Zombie!

love it

simply love it

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Totally awesome

I've watched this thing like a-zillion-times, and it keeps getting better.

John of War John of War

Hahahaha xD

Waar haal je het vandaan man, awesome

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Haha,

You were going for the Happyharry thing with this righto? :P

I thought it was great!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Aahhaaaa

This is so hilarious! He just won't shut up! xD
As always, well done guys.

Charles the Dinosaur! Charles the Dinosaur!

Haha,

I really liked it! It was really funny, and the music fits really well with it.
For your first attempt at flash I think it's really cool.
I just think you clean it up, and add more funny moments, I found it all a bit dull after he fell from the ravine.

But I must say, really well done for your first try.

The Interactive rock dude The Interactive rock dude

hmm..

It's funny, but why would you post it with so little options? I'm sure you can think of other things. And the quality is pretty bad, try and clean it up.
So add more options, clean up the whole thing and then i'm sure it can score higher.

YeaitsSilas responds:

I understand it has no plotline. This submission is more like an experiment than anything else. i used this for a final project in a class. I'm still trying to get used to flash, so yeah some of my early videos will suck... but there will be better to come.... once i figure out how to use this fuckin' program better.

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

Pretty good

I absolutely loved the cardboard city. I think you did a really good job in designing that. For example the last shot of the robot flying upwards, I really like the look of the city there.
As for animation, I found it interesting. It's not really my cup of tea but it's different and It did fit the whole paper and cardboard theme.
The story is good, not very original but fun to watch. I just don't like the way it ended. It was too short, so much more could have happened. I mean, certainly the robot had a bigger plan than just trying to eat one lousy human? If that was his plan he isn't all that ''super''.
And after he sees the helicopters, he destroys one and then flies off?? Not very super at all.
I liked the music though, it did give it a whole grudgy feel to it. I liked that.

Keep up the good work!

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

Wow

The simplicity and awkwardness of this animation makes this whole thing so darn hilarious! xD
I can't help but get the feeling that the character animation is inspired by Egoraptor?

Anyway, well done.